Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A 'Freaky Friends' View Finder card.....

Good morning!
Here is another card from my Halloween Treats class.
It is a view finder card.
We had so much fun making it!
You just spin the wheel spot on the side & different images appear in the window!
 'Freaky Friends' & 'Ghoulish Greetings'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White & Tangerine Tango
dp:  Motley Monsters
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Mini Brad, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, dimensionals
++++
I'm headed in to pick up the boys now.
My mom will then come to our home & keep Trey for me this morning.
The twins & I will be out helping Deke on the farm-
as we are getting more baby piggies.
Then tonight when the boys go home I'll be headed back out to help Deke again.
Tonight is my farmer night- as we sell hogs.
Humm.....guess my whole day is gonna be a farmer day today!

  I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment