Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Here is a beautiful flower card with the Blendablities Markers!

Hello!
Here is another beautiful card that everyone joining me to stamp this month made.
I knew when I saw these new markers that I was going to love being 
able to do this technique with them.
Years ago we had metallic art pencils that you could color over 
white embossed images to add color to the project. 
I was hoping that with these new Blendablities Markers I could do the same thing.
AND yes- it worked.....
I was so excited!!
'Corner Garden' background stamp & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
ink:  Whisper White Craft
Blendabilities Markers:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral
other:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals,
Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder 

Note:  The cool thing about coloring these flowered images when embossed onto the black card stock is that when using the alcohol based Blendablities Markers you can color outside the lines & when it dries it doesn't show up.
So you don't have to be super careful & only color directly onto the embossed image.
 
++++++
Yesterday was another fun, yet busy day with the boys.
I took them home late yesterday afternoon.
Nathan & Brayden came over to the Seeley's too & the boys all 
went swimming with Steven in their back yard.  
It was so fun to hear all of their laughs & watch them having fun!

Photo: Loving time with family! ❤️
 Brayden, Drake, Brody & Steven

You can tell how much fun they had by the smiles!
You can't see all of the toys- including water guns that they had been playing with.

It was a nice night last night selling hogs with the cooler temps.
Today the boys will be here again.
Deke will be gone to meetings all day.
I'm planning on playing outside all morning with them.

There are no weekly races in Osky tonight- due to the State Fair.
So I'll be home for a change & will be a busy bee sorting 
& getting stamps ready to deliver.
Tomorrow night is my monthly delivery run.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment