Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Steven!!

Hello!!!
Off we go.....
Today is Steven's birthday!
So here is the card I made for him.
We'll be heading to the Seeley's for the majority of the day to celebrate!
We're having the twins big 3rd Birthday party today!
We're going to have a fun, full day!
 'Fabulous Four', 'Gorgeous Grunge', 'Metro Type Alphabet'
cs:  Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Pacific Point
supplies:  2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 
Paper Snips, Dimensionals
 +++++

Yesterday morning I ran errands in Sigourney 
(shopping for the boys birthday gifts)
& then got my hair cut.
I now have short hair!
It hasn't been this short in years.....alot to get use to.
 Then last evening Deke, Brayden & the Seeley's went to the Figure 8 races in town 
& I decided to stay home & do things to get ready for the boys party.

We are looking forward to a busy day with our family!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment