Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy BIG 50!

Hello!
This is a card that I made last night to get mailed to my brother-in-law Dan.
Woo Hoo- he turns 50 tomorrow!!
I hope he likes the card.
I wasn't going to send him a 50th one....
as he has tree trimming business, so I also made a cool fall card too.
I'll share it tomorrow.
But this is the card I decided to send to him.
 I just love black & white cards.

'Big News' & 'Metro Type Alphabet'
cs:  Basic Black & Whisper White
dp:  Back to Black Designer Paper
ink:  Memento Black
supplies:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, dimensionals
 ++++

Yesterday was a quite day at home.
The Seeley's were in Kansas City for the weekend visiting Steven's brother.
So it was just Nathan, Brayden, Deke & I.
 I did get caught up on farm & stampin' bookwork.
And I made a few cards before I went to bed.
I loved being here, as there aren't many Sunday's that I'm home. 

All 4 boys will be here bright & early this morning!
We'll have a celebration today- as this will be Brayden's last full 
day here with us as he goes to his mom's tomorrow. 
And then can you believe that he starts 1st grade on Wednesday.
We sure are going to miss him being here with us.
Luckily we'll still get to see him some mornings & afternoons though- 
before & afternoon school.
 Gosh....the summer just flew by!!
Hopefully we can make it to What Cheer to play in their park today too.
They have a playground & the boys all love it there.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment