Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

Good morning!
Here is a New Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!
With the cooler temps we've had the past couple of days-
it is making me think fall!
So those of you that know me know that I LOVE fall- it is my favorite time of the year!
And Halloween is my very favorite holiday!
I am in a monthly swap with a demonstrator friend- Carol.
This is my swap for our group for later this month.

   I love this layout too and I love Black & White cards!
I've used this layout on a couple of other cards recently.......
Click on the 2 links below to check them out.

'Mingle All the Way' & 'Project Life Holiday Cheer' 
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White & Tangelo Twist
dp:  Back to Black Designer Paper
ink:  Memento Pad
marker:  Tangelo Twist
supplies:  1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch & 1 3/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals

I have a house full joining me to stamp tonight!
I can't wait to see everyone & share!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment