Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

The "Frightful Wreath" Simply Created kit!


Here is what the "Frightful Wreath" Simply Created Kit looks like.
This is one of my add-on projects that you can make at my Halloween Treats class
if you'd like to come make this wreath with me!

OR
 If you can't come to one of my Halloween Treats class you can purchase the kit 
& make this wreath on your own.

The kit includes all of the supplies listed below that you will need, 
plus the instructions.
(stamps, ink & adhesive are not included in the kit)

The finished wreath is approx. 17".
 Kit supplies include:
1 foam wreath- 13 3/4"; Black Tinsel, Pre-score Designer Paper for making the Rosette; 
Die-cut banner & starbursts; Silver Glimmer Paper Spider Web Embellishment; 
White Tea Lace Paper Doilies; Tangelo Twist 3/8" ribbon; sponge; 
beads, wire & silver cord to make the spider.

#135866- Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit= $26.95
from the Holiday Catalog- pg. 37

NOTE:  Stamps, ink & adhesive will be included at my Halloween Treats class for you!
I LOVE Halloween & this is just so cute!

Please contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment