Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Another sneak peek!

Hello!
Here is another sneak peek of some products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
This is a box that was one of our Convention Make & Take projects.
IMG_3830
I love this new stamp set!
It is called- 'Seasonally Scattered'.
You'll be seeing me post lots of different projects created with this set in the next few months.
 
Did you notice the cute little wooden leaf on this tag?
It is from the new Autumn Accents Elements that is also in the Holiday Catalog.
Cute huh!
+++++++++

I had a full house stamping with me last night.
We had a good time!
Cute cards, great friends, yummy food & lots of visiting.
What more could you ask for?

This morning Deke has a dr appt so we are headed out bright & early!
Then I'll be home to stamp!
I have my downline meeting here tomorrow at our home.
I have swaps & shoe box swaps to create & make yet.
I have lots to do before I can go to bed tonight.
But I'm excited about my team coming to spend the day stamping with me!
Everyone will leave with over 50 new ideas by the time the day ends. 
And alot of the projects will be created using new items from the Holiday Catalog
that we could pre-order.
Yep- another perk of being a demonstrator is that we can pre-order new products before they go live for customers to purchase.
My UPS man delivered my new box of goodies from the Holiday Catalog on Wednesday.
It is just like the best Christmas present you could ask for-
 getting new Holiday Catalog stamping things!

I'd love for you to join me for my next downline meeting!
Would you like to join my team- the 'Iowa Inkers'?
Contact me for more information or if you have any questions about this.
Click HERE to go to my website & join my team on line!
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment