Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

Hello!
Oh my gosh....
I sent out the invite about my upcoming Halloween "Treats" class last evening.
So today I'm going to give you a sneak peek of one of the "Treats".
This is one of the little treat boxes we'll be making at my Halloween "Treats" class.
 
It is created using a few new products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog too.

Yep- it is made with an awesome new framelit called- Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit.
And the words are from a cute new stamp set called- 'Ghoulish Greetings'.
Which box do you like better? 
The one above?

OR
 How about this one with a Jack o' lantern  face?

The face comes from a new Holiday Catalog stamp set too.
It is called 'Fall Fest'.

This is just one of 12 Halloween "Treats" everyone will be making!
Be sure you RSVP to so you can come make Halloween "Treats" with me!
+++++++

I had a busy, yet fun day with my boys yesterday.
And then had a busy night working on stamping stuff.

This morning we sell some feeder piggies.
And then this afternoon I'll be finishing up getting orders ready 
to delivery on my monthly run tonight. 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! This is so adorable!
    I cannot believe how perfect that box is as a pumpkin. Clever!

    ReplyDelete