Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

Hello!
Here is a my swap that I did for my downline meeting on Saturday.
I wanted to play with the new 'Seasonally Scattered' Holiday Catalog set.
I did the embossed resist technique here.
 'Seasonally Scattered'
cs:  Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
dp:  Color Me Autumn Designer Paper
ink:  Whisper White Craft Pad, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow
supplies:  Mossy Meadow ribbon, Sponge, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
 ++++++++
Faith & Paula were awesome hostesses yesterday!
We all had a fun day stamping!

I'm off this morning to pick up my boys!
I have all 4 of them.
The summer went by so fast.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment