Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A 'Seasonally Scattered' fall card

Good morning!
Here is another embossed resist technique I did when making this fall card.
I used the set-
'Seasonally Scattered' from the New Holiday Catalog.
'Seasonally Scattered'
cs:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Crazy, Whisper White, Soft Suede
dp:  Color me Autumn Designer Paper  
ink:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Crazy, Soft Suede & White Craft Ink pad
supplies:  Big Shot, Fall Fest Framelits, Mossy Meadow ribbon, sponges, dimensionals, glue dot, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder
 +++++++

Yesterday I did get everything squeezed in that we "had" to do.
I connected with Berdette on things for Erin's wedding programs she is making.
I got Steven's hair cut when he got off of work.
We all got to Brayden's Flag FB game- which was alot of FUN & he did a great job!
And we all made it to the races too!
Nathan won his heat & he got 3rd in the main.
We also made a quick trip to get groceries after the races & got home really late!

The races were delayed for about 1 hour due to a bad accident.
Please keep one of the 4-cyclinder race car drivers in your prayers as 
he needs lots of prayers sent his way.
He rolled his car & was badly injured.
They air-cared him to Iowa Methodist in Des Moines.
He had head injuries & chest injuries.
He did not have his safety equipment on correctly.
It is just so sad & literally breaks my heart.
I pray he will be ok.
My heart goes out to him & his family!
I did not personally know him.
He is from Ottumwa & in his early to mid 30's.
This is just awful!

I'm off to Manda's this morning to get the boys.
We have to run to Fairfield & pick up Bayden's Papa Mark Sheetz 
& then head back home.
Papa Deke is busy with meetings all day & night today.
 I'm gonna be home alone tonight & have TONS of stamping I have to get done.

I hope you have a very special THURSDAY!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment