Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

A cute TAG!

Hello!
Here is a cute little bag that I made for my team as a convention attendee gift.
Aren't the new little bags with the polka dots on them cute?
And check out the tag that I made out of the new 12x12 Kraft card stock.
I LOVE this new Kraft card stock!
 'Flower Shop' & 'Num-Num'
cs:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Kraft CS
ink:  Memento Pad, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon, Basic Pearls, 
Crushed Curry Baker's Twine,
Pansy Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Paper Snips, Polka Dot Gift Bags 

Inside each bag was a little container full of some little gifts.
+++++

I was on the go all day yesterday!
Dentist, bank, grocery store, Walmart, Farm Bureau supper...

I got up bright & early this morning to finish Trey's Baptism invites.
I'm headed to Manda's here soon.
I will then be spending my night & all day tomorrow stamping!
I have my monthly classes to get ready for!
I am looking forward to seeing many friends that will be joining me to stamp on Sunday!
I am praying that I have great mojo!

I hope you have a FANTASTIC Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment