Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

'Tickled Pink'

Hello!
Here is a fun card!
This reminds me of my grandma.....as she had plastic flamingo's in her yard 
when I was growing up! 
This set is this years Ronald McDonald set.
When you purchase this set-
Stampin' Up! will donate $3.00 to the Ronald McDonald House.
'Flamingo Lingo'
cs:  Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
ink:  Strawberry Slush
supplies:  Big Shot, Bitty Banners framelits, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Petite Petals Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

I got a swap from a demonstrator by the name of Becky Morris.
She had used this stamp set & did a similar layout with different colors.
I changed it came up with this....adding more pink to it!

Trey's appointment yesterday went well.
He is so sweet!
The twins just love him so much.

Iowa has been hit hard with tons of rain.
I know we got over 5 inches in less than 2 hours of time.
Many have water in their homes & damages to their crops.
Last night was a long night helping family members that had water in their homes.
So sad....

I am a farmer today....will be out helping Deke & selling hogs.
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment