Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Kindness.....

Hello!
I love these words....
"A Little Kindness goes a long way!"
Oh how true that is.
 What a great collage card this is.
The stamp set if called- 'Kinda Electric'.
It is a new set from the big catalog!

'Kinda Electric'
cs:  Old Olive, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Vellum
dp:  Moonlight Paper Stack
ink:  Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Tangelo Twist, Black Berry Bliss
supplies:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower), Basic Pearls, Linen Thread, Honeycomb Embossing Folder
+++++++++
At convention one of our Make & Takes was similar to this layout.
But those of you that know me know that I don't follow directions very well.
And I want to be different!
So this is my stepped up version of their card.
I will update this post in the next few days with details.
Here is the card of the original convention Make & Take 
so that you can see the difference too.
 There aren't any layers on it.
Nor are their any embellishments.

So here it is with embellishments added to it.
 Isn't it amazing what a little bit of bling does to a card!

 ++++++
All of our baby piggies are now here!
LOTS of them.
They are so cute!
Brayden got to help us with them on Tuesday.
But the twins haven't seen them yet- so I'm sure we'll be out sometime today to see them.
They love sitting in the pens playing with them & chasing them.
Love hearing all of the squeals of excitement!

Last night the twins & I did my monthly stamp delivery run.
And even got to eat supper at McDonalds (which was a huge hit)!
It was fun that so many of my friends got to meet the boys in person.
An the twins were SO GOOD!

Today we are home for most of the day- finally!
(Except running to town to take my car in for an oil change & a few other errands.)
I hope to get my suitcases unpacked & some things caught up on around here.
Gosh.....I've been going 100 mph since I got home early Tuesday morning.
Now to slow down a bit & get to enjoy the twins being with us for the next 3 days.
And Brayden I'm sure will be here too!
How lucky we will be!
And how much fun they will all have together.

Tonight we are all off to the races in Columbus Junction for their fair race.
I haven't been to this track yet all year.
So the 3 boys & I are looking forward to cheering on Nathan from the stands.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment