Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

A lovely bunch of flower with 'Pictogram Punches'!!

Good morning!!
Awhh....isn't this little flower pot so cute with these little flowers.
And the best part is again that there is a punch 
that matches this stamp set!!
' Pictogram Punches' & 'And Many More'
cs:  Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
dp:  Park Lane Designer Paper
ink:  Calypso Coral
markers:  Old Olive & Calypso Coral
supplies:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Word Window Punch, Calypso Coral Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

They boys & I sure had a fun time together yesterday!
Nathan got 6th place last night- but is all on one piece- so we are thankful for that.

Tonight I have monthly Stampin' Night here at our home.
LOTS to do yet to finish getting ready yet.
I can't wait to see everyone that is joining me.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment