Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Cupcake FUN!

Here is a fun card that everyone at my July classes made.
It is a fun cupcake birthday card.
 The dots were neat for everyone to learn how to do them.
It is a technique called inlaid embossing.
AND they all did it with the new Boutique Embossing Folder!
Woo Hoo!

(I will update this post with a supply list & more info in the next few days.)
 ++++
 My mom, Beckie, Ginny & I went on a Salt Lake City Tour 
yesterday out to see the Salt Flats & had a wonderful time!
It was beautiful!
Then last evening we ate supper with Lynda & Hanna at the Melting Pot.
And were all exhausted, so went back to our hotel & watched a movie. 
 
This morning we are headed to the airport here in a couple of hours.
We have a LONG layover in Denver- so we don't get home until 
the wee hours of the morning tomorrow.
Literally we are going to be traveling all day/night long.
And we are not looking forward to it. 
 
I'll be up bright at early too though tomorrow morning, 
as new baby piggies are arriving at our farm.
So.....I guess you could say that I'm going to hit the ground running at the airport!!

We've had a great time here in Salt Lake City the past week.
I am so ready to see my family though.
I've sure missed them all!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment