Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthdays Rock!

Hello!
Ok......the night I played with this stamp set I just kept creating!
I couldn't get enough of it.
Thus you are seeing several samples all made with this one stamp set.
 '#hello' & 'SoSocial'
cs:  Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay & Whisper White
dp: Maritime Designer Paper
ink:  Bermuda Bay
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

I thought this was a fun birthday card.

+++++++
Wow-yesterday we were on the go & got alot done.
Our meeting went well with our sow unit group.

Today we get more baby piggies delivered this morning,
so I'm headed out to help Deke with that.
Then the twins will be coming this afternoon & will be spending the next 4 days with us.
Steven is in a wedding in Chicago- so he, Manda & Trey will be going there.
The guys are racing tonight in Columbus Junction for the fair race.
And the twins & I are going on my monthly stamp delivery run
 to Iowa City & back.

We are off!
Hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!

Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment