Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

'Banner Blast'.....another new catalog stamp set!

Hello!
Here are more of my pinwheels from my June 'My Paper Pumpkin' kit.
I also made this cute July calendar page too using new catalog supplies.
 And here is a close up on the calendar.
'Sumthin' Sumthin' & 'Banner Blast'
cs:  Night of Navy, Real Red & Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Small Star), 
Banner Punch, Dimensionals & Glue Dots

We had a very late & very bad night at the races.
Nathan looked great & was passing for the lead & his motor broke.
Or should I say that it grenaded.
There were parts all over the track.
So the guys came home & spent the night in the shop trying to get the car ready 
to race again tonight for the big show. 
Praying we have a good night.

Due to the rain we were at the races for 2 1/2 hours last night before they got the track dried out enough to be able to start them.
Needless to say it was not fun waiting with all of the boys.
Hoping that they start on time tonight & that all of the boys are good.

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment