Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A clean & simple- 'Age Awareness' card!

Hello!
Ok.....so you all know that I love black & white cards.
 This is a fun gray & white birthday card.
What do you think of it?
I think the font on this new Photopolymer stamp set is so cute!
And this new little star punch is one of my favorites too.
 'Age Awareness'
cs:  Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Small Star), dimensionals, glue dots

Deke is gone all day to meetings in Mt. Pleasant.
I am headed to Manda's this morning to keep the twins
so that Manda & Trey can go to his appointment.
 Tonight we are off to the races to cheer on Nathan.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment