Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Lost Lagoon- NEW In Color

Hello!
Here is the final NEW In Color.
It is called Lost Lagoon.
Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana & Pool Party

 So which one if your favorite NEW In Color?
That is a hard choice for me.
I love all of these rich colors!

Here would be my choices-
  • Hello Honey
  • Lost Lagoon
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Tangelo Twist

Please continue to pray for my brother-in-law Jeff.
He has surgery again today.
 Thank you for all of your messages, phone calls, emails & prayers.
Your out pouring of concern is deeply appreciated.

I plan to be home all day & will be getting ready for my Open Houses that I have tomorrow.
I can't wait to see everyone.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
 Happy Stamping!
Love & Blessings-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment