Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!

Hello!
We welcomed our 4th grandson into the world yesterday.
Trey Allen Seeley
Born @ 9:12 a.m. on 6/12/14
8 lbs 4 oz
Proud big brothers are Brody & Drake
 
He is just perfect!!

 +++++++++++
Here is one of my cards that everyone got to make at my Open Houses last week. 
I just love it!
'Something for Baby', '@SoSocial' & 'Something to Say'
cs:  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
dp:  Maritime Designer Paper
ink:  Coast Cabana, Soft Suede & Bermuda Bay
supplies:  Big Shot, Baby's First Framelits, Glue Dots, dimensionals, sponge daubers, Decorative Label Punch
The top flips open like this.
I created this card with Trey's arrival in mind.
And I love this new baby stamp set with the coordinating framelits. 

Note:  The big Coastal Cabana dots were made with an ink pad & sponge daubers. 

+++++++++++
The twins are staying at our home.
I went to their home early yesterday morning (4:30 a.m) when 
Manda & Steven left for the hospital.
They boys & I were on the go all day.
We went to the post office, 2 banks, Walmart & McDonalds for lunch.
Then home for them to take a nap & head up to the hospital with Steve's parents.
It was priceless to see their faces last night when they got to meet their baby brother.

We are on the go again today....
me & all 3 boys- as Brayden is here today too.
We are headed to town this morning to get shirts made for the boys for 
tomorrows Keota Fun Days parade & buy candy for them to throw.
Then home to get the Scout all washed up & ready for the parade.
We'll eat lunch, take their naps and then headed back up to the 
hospital later this afternoon to see Manda, Steve & Trey.

The Seeley Family!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: