Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello Honey is another NEW In Color

Check it out!
I love this new rich yellow color called Hello Honey!
 Shown in order:
So Saffron, Crushed Curry & Hello Honey

Yippee- we got everything done we had planned for yesterday.
I even made a quick trip to Carter's after I got my hair cut, 
as they are having a great sale.
I got some clothes for all of the boys.
And I am not a shopper at all.....but glad I went & got alot of things for them.
Brayden was thrilled when he went through them all.
He especially liked his new Big Brother shirt!
It was a busy day- but a good one!!
And of course I couldn't go through the day without seeing all 3 boys for just a bit.
I took the twins on a walk while Manda went to vote early last evening.
We went to watch the backhoe & dump truck hauling dirt on the road a 
few blocks from their house that they are repaving.
The boys LOVED seeing the construction equipment.
Then I ran home to help Deke sell hogs.
Brayden helped us too.
And he & Nathan were here to eat a late supper with us.
How "blessed" we are that they live so close!!
 
I am off to get Brayden this morning & take him home to his moms.
Manda & the twins are going along & we get to meet Brayden's baby brother- Jacobi.
We can't wait!
 Then I'm headed home to work on things for my Open Houses.
LOTS to do!
Lots of fun things in store for everyone joining me.

We are suppose to race tonight....so will see if we got too much rain or not.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment