Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!!

Hello!
Wishing all of the dad's everywhere a very special day.
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"!
Especially to Deke, Nathan & Steven.
Plus my step dad Dick, my father-in-law Dave & my Uncle Jerry,
and to all of my brother-in-laws too- Dan, Randy & Jeff. 
They are all the special dads in our family!

Today is also a very sad day for me as it is the anniversary of my dad's passing.
Yep- why on Father's Day....just kind of puts a damper on the whole day.
Gosh there isn't a day that goes by we don't think about him.
We talk about him often- especially with all of our little boys.
We want them to know their Papa John.
 I will update this with a supply list later.

It is a crazy morning here with all 3 boys.

I hope you have a very special day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment