Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Check out the NEW In Color- Mossy Meadow!

Good morning!
Check out the NEW In Color Mossy Meadow.
 Mossy Meadow; Always Artichoke & Garden Green

Don't you love this ribbon too!

And what about this color?
I like it alot......it is very rich looking.
But I am a green lover too.....so that may be one of the reasons I like it so well.
Since fall is my favorite time of year I have visions of adding this new Mossy Meadow
 with lots of fun new things I'll be creating in the coming months.
Gosh....I think it will be an awesome green for Christmas too.

We sure had a busy day yesterday.
All 3 boys going kept me on my toes forsure.
Susie's Hair Hut was open last night to cut Steven's hair too.
Brayden & Nathan were here for supper.
And I entered stampin' orders & closed Dena's party from Sunday afternoon.
Woo Hoo!

I'm on the run again today......
as I'm headed off this morning to get my hair cut, 
run some errands,
meet my hubby for lunch someplace in Sigourney 
& we'll then go vote, as today is the Primary Elections.
Then we're headed home & I'll be going out to help Deke on the farm & 
be a farmer, as we sell hogs tonight.
Brayden is spending the day with Aunt Kathy today, but will be here in time later 
this afternoon to get to help us sell hogs. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment