Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

'Blended Bloom' with the new Blendability Markers!

Hello!!
I am sorry that I'm late getting this post done.
Our internet has been down for the past 12 hours or more.
I wasn't a happy camper.
Some little mouse chewed threw one of the fiber optic lines & everyone in Sigourney & Keota was without internet services that had Cloudburst9.
 So I have TONS to catch up on today!

 I made this card a few weeks ago- right after my new product supplies arrived.
I originally was going to use it as one of my June class cards- but 
changed plans since the Blendability markers aren't available now to customers
until the end of June or first party of July. 

There is alot of new products used here-
Blendability markers, washi tape, stamp sets, ribbon & designer paper too!

'Blended Bloom' & 'Hello There'- new hostess set
cs:  Hello Honey, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
dp:  Moonlight Paper Stack
ink:  Momento
markers:  Cherry Cobbler Assortment & Daffodil Delight Assortment Blendabilities, 
plus the Color Lifter
other:  Paper Doily, Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Ribbon, Banner Punch, glue dots, dimensionals, Beach House Washi Tape, Stampin' Trimmer & the Tiny Wave Rotary Cutting Blade 

I love, love, love the new Blendability Markers.
I will be offering a Marker CLUB with these starting next month.....
so if stamp with me you are going to LOVE this!

I had a fun day with my 3 boys yesterday.
We visited Aunt Virginia in the morning & spent 1 1/2 hours playing in the Keswick park.
Then home for lunch & the twins napped & then we played outside here.

Last night Deke & I picked up Aunt Viriginia & headed to IC to see Jeff.

He looked good.
Was in alot of pain....but off the morphine pump & trying to manage it with pills.
Please continue to pray that his arm heals & they can save it.
He can move his fingers a little bit.
He has a long road ahead of him on his journey to healing.
They will be moving him to Cedar Rapids to St. Luke's Rehab sometime in the near future.
We will go back up & see him later this week.

Today it is just me & Brayden.
Tonight I'm a farmer & will be outside helping Deke all night.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. The rehab center at St. Luke's is wonderful! Dad responded so well with them and they had weekly meetings with Mom and Dad to let her know what they were doing and where they were going with therapy. Good luck to Jeff! He will be in great hands!

    ReplyDelete