Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Another 'Blended Bloom' card

Good morning!
Here is another card created with some more new catalog products.
Check out the stamps, designer paper & new embossing folder.
I made this card especially for a special lady & mailed it to her this week!
'Blended Bloom' & 'Num-Num'
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White & So Saffron
dp:  Back to Black
ink:  Versamark, Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie & So Saffron
supplies:  Big Shot, Large Polka Dot, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower), Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, Embossing Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge, Dimensionals & Glue Dot

My downline Dawn used this new Back to Black Designer Paper & similar layout for her swap she did last weekend for our team meeting.
I thought it was so pretty, so I changed it somewhat & ended up creating
 this card from her inspiration.
(I'll post her card sometime soon.)
Dawn's card is red, black & white & I know you'll love it!
Don't you love this new Back to Black Designer Paper?
 I know that I am in LOVE with it!

SHHHHH....HERE IS A SECRET......
When you buy 3 packages of any designer paper in July you will get the 
4th package for FREE!
YES FREE!!  
Woo Hoo!
So how many of you are going to be buying this awesome new 
Back to Black Designer Paper??
And there are so many other new Designer Papers too to choose from.
 ++++++++++
We are off to the Hedrick parade this morning!
We need to stop & get candy & pick up the boys.
 We'll be headed to West Liberty tonight to race.

Nathan got 4th in Bloomfield last night- as Columbus Junction cancelled due to wet track.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment