Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A circle flip card with 'Open Sea'

Hello!
Here is one of my May workshop cards.
I just realized that I hadn't posted this card yet.
I love it!
What a fun & simple guy card.
 'Open Sea', 'World Map'
 ('Delightful Dozen- words are now retired)
cs:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky & Basic Black
ink:  Black Stazon, Soft Sky
marker:  Soft Sky
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlit, Circle Thinlit, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Sponge

My 3 boys & I spent the majority of our day yesterday outside having fun.
Trey got a good report from Dr. Mary & is gaining weight.
We had a late night on the farm selling hogs.
Brayden got to help us & was lovin' it-
he is a definite farmer that is forsure.
 
Deke has a meeting this morning.
I'll be at one of my other jobs today- in the office doing farm bookwork.
Then tonight I'll be going racing with my family.
And I've offered to the take the twins with me as I know they love cheering on Uncle Nathan.
I hope Nathan & the 52 Wood Racing Team has good luck!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment