Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

'Peaceful Petals'- White Wash technique

Hello!
Here is a beautiful card everyone made at my STYC last month.
I love this technique.
I'll update this post sometime soon with the supplies & directions on how to do this technique.
 I had a large group of ladies joining me last night to stamp at the Pizza Ranch in Sigourney!
It was fun meeting some new ladies & catching up with some old friends too!
We all enjoyed a fun evening together- that is forsure!

I'm off to get the boys now.....

I have a full weekend with LOTS of stamping!
Tomorrow I have my Blossoms & Burlap Wreath class in the morning.
And then my monthly stamp class in N. Liberty in the afternoon.
And Sunday I'm in Hiawatha stamping with the ladies for my monthly class there!
I can't wait to see everyone & share! 
Woo hoo!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment