Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Coloring with the White Chalk Marker....

Good morning!
Here is another STYC card.
My dear demonstrator friend & Stampin' Sister- Lyssa 
did a card that was similar to this that I loved.
So I copied hers & changed the fold a bit for this card.
The White Chalk Markers are just so cool!
And that is how I colored these flowers.
 Crumb Cake is one of my favorite colors.
And it is just stunning here with the Early Espresso with it.

I will update this post with a supply list sometime soon.

I'm off soon to pick up the boys.
Then I will be a farmer the rest of the day.
We get baby piggies in this morning.
And then this afternoon/evening we will be sorting pigs from our outside lot 
& loading them whenever our semi gets here.
Not sure what time that will be- so it might be another late night on the farm.

Last night I took the boys home after work & 
stayed at Manda's to help her plant flowers.
They sure are pretty!
(Now for me to find time to get flowers planted at our house sometime.)
 Brayden & Nathan were here & brought mushrooms for supper- which were yummy!
And then I stamped the night away after they left, 
as I was making my monthly swap I'm in with Carol.
I used the upcoming new stamp set- 'Sea Street' & coordinating designer paper.
I will share this sneak peek with you soon.

Ok.....gotta run.
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment