Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

A "reflection" 'Lovely As A Tree!

Good morning!

I love this card......and this is definitely one of my favorite all time stamp sets.
How you can go wrong making any card with such an amazing stamp set?
It is so versatile!
And I think it is one of the longest lived stamp sets ever in the catalog.
Thankfully it is going to be around for at least another year!
 I will update this post with the supply list sometime soon.

Gosh........I had an amazing day of stamping yesterday.
What a fun time we all had at my wreath class.
Then when it was over with many more ladies joined us for my monthly card class.
Leslie was our hostess.
Great company, yummy snacks & cute cards.
What more could you ask for?

Today I have another big stamp class.
Kay & Norma are our hostesses.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping again this afternoon.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment