Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Chevron Punch 'LATTICE'!

Hello!
Here is another card from STYC.
I love the LATTICE- don't you!
 'Petite Petals', 'Hardwood' & 'Too Kind'
cs:  Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Whisper White & Early Epresso
ink:  Raspberry Ripple & Early Espresso
marker:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Chevron Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit, 
2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, 
Essentionals Paper Piercing Pack template

This 'Hardwood' background stamp is one of my favorites.
It is just so versatile.
On this card I took a ruler & drew straight lines on the boards 
& added dots for nails...to make it look more like boards.
What do you think?

We are finally "HOME SWEET HOME"!
We walked in our door at 2 am yesterday (Monday morning)-
 after spending all day Sunday in the airport with delayed & cancelled flights. 
We had an amazing time last week with our Stampin' Up! family.
But it is always so nice to be home again to our family, 
sleep in our own bed, shower in our own shower, etc.
We are truly blessed!!
 
We literally got off of the plane- hitting the ground running.
We both have a crazy busy week here.
Deke left early yesterday morning for meetings.
And I was blessed with all 3 of my boys.
Nothing is sweeter than our little ones hugging us telling us they missed us too!
Poor Brayden got his tonsils out last Thursday & isn't feeling so well yet.
Hope he is better soon!!

Yikes- I have mounds of laundry, piles of mail & 372 emails to catch up on.
Deke will be home today- moving pigs & washing buildings today,
as we are getting ready for new baby piggies that come next week.

Last night I got a few loads of laundry done.
And I got my Burlap & Blossoms Wreath for Saturday mornings class all created.
It is so CUTE!!!
I'm so excited about making this with everyone coming.
You are all going to love it too!

I'm off to pick up the boys this morning & spend the day with them.
Tonight I'll be working on laundry & figuring out cards for this weeks classes.
Deke has a night time meeting.
And then we are selling hogs LATE- after he gets home....
so we'll be burning the midnight oil around here out on the farm.

My Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy were gracious enough to take care of our animals while we were gone.
We can't thank them enough for doing all of our chores-
 as it is so hard for us to be able to leave with all that we have to do here.
Bless them!
We can't thank them enough for helping us out!

Gotta run...
I hope you have a TERRIFIC day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment