Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

WOW! A Starburst Framelits Birthday card......

Hello!!
Here is another card everyone did at my 'All Occasions' card class.
I love how the 2 1/2" Circle Punch coordinates with the Starburst framelits.
Isn't this Pacific Point Stripped ribbon pretty too!
 'See Ya Later' (SAB) & 'Banner Blast' (SAB)
cs:  Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit & Whisper White
ink:  Pacific Point
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Starbrust Framelits, Banner Punch (SAB), Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Stripped Pacific Point Ribbon, dimensionals

I had hoped to stamp last night- but didn't make it that far.
I spent the night sorting orders & doing bookwork.
Deke didn't get in until late again from the field.
I'm headed to Manda's again this morning to get the boys.
I know they are all looking forward to Steven being home from his work trip tonight.

The boys & I will head to the bank later this morning & then back home.
Papa & Uncle Joe are still pumping- so I'll have to make lunch to send to the fields again today.
I am still fighting a nagging cough & headache.
Thankfully Deke's almost over with his cold & the boys haven't gotten it yet. 
So I have "high hopes" that I'll be better soon too. 

Gotta run......
Woo Hoo!!!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday! 
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment