Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sending good thoughts your way!

Hello!
Here is another pretty card that everyone made at my 'All Occasions' card class.
I love this 2-Stepin' stamp set!
 'Too Kind'
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 
Rich Razzleberry Stitched Ribbon, Extra Large Oval Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Wow!

We had a busy day yesterday!
How blessed our family is!
 We visited my mom & aunt yesterday morning.
And we're so glad that we got to spend the evening with our kids here for supper.
(Plus our friend Ryan was here too!)
And Susie's Hair Hut was open- so Steve & Brayden got their hair cut!

Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke sell 2 loads of hogs.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!

Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment