Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

'Oh Hello'

Good morning!
Here is a pretty shadow stamping card.
I stamped the darkest image first, then the middle one & the the last one.
I did not re-ink my stamp in between each stamped image- 
thus getting lighter images when stamped each time.
Cool huh!
 I will update this post with the supply list soon.

WOW- what a fun day yesterday was!
26 of us- my Iowa Inkers Team & side-line demonstrators went 
to Des Moines to the 2014 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Premiere.  
It was an awesome event.
And I enjoyed getting to be there with so many demonstrators in my team.

 Here is a photo of the front of the upcoming New Stampin' Up! Catalog!

I am off to get the twins this morning & spend the day with them.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment