Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Just for you....

Good morning!!
Here is a beautiful card that everyone made at my Spring STYC.
It was inspired by the tips on page 23 of our Stampin' Up! Catalog.
You just drag your ink pad over the card stock to create this awesome background & then stamp the 'World Map' background stamp over it in a darker color!
I LOVE IT!!

AND.....
The layout was also inspired by a card that my dear demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff created.
We chat often & share our ideas back & forth & I so treasure this.

Deke & I will be "sailing away" next week on our Stampin' Up! trip 
& we're so looking forward to spending alot of time with LeeAnn & her husband Andy!  
We can't wait to see them & SO MANY of your other SU! family too!
It is awesome that our hubbies look forward to seeing our SU! family as much as we do.
As I know that we keep in the loop with many of them on FB 
& it is going to be awesome to see many of them in person next week.
All Stampin' Up! events are amazing- but it is our connection with our 
SU! family is what makes it the best!

 'Open Sea' 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' & 'Old World Map'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
ink:  Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
supplies:  Fancy Flower punch (3 attached together to make the clouds), Chevron Ribbon, Burlap ribbon (shredded for the ribbon), Word Window Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Paper Snips

Manda & Steve have a dr appointment today for baby Seeley & they are taking the twins with them.
The boys are excited to get to hear their baby brothers heartbeat & see Dr. Hunter.
I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow when I go get them tomorrow morning.

So since G'ma has the day off I'm headed to Des Moines to the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog Preview event with many of my downline & side-line demonstrators.
I think there are 25 in our group that will gather for this event together.
We are all excited!!
I know it will be awesome!
I was up all night working on my swaps & can't wait to share them & see what everyone else does for their swaps.
This SU! event is just another perk of being a SU! demonstrator.
If you'd like to be able to join me for fun things like this- 
I'd love to have you join my 'Iowa Inkers' team too!

What a whirl wind of a weekend I had!
My Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp was a huge success.
But it was also tons of work.
I spent many hour planning, preparing & creating everything to make it an awesome day.
I spent the whole day yesterday cleaning up the hall I rented though.
Bless my Aunt Kathy for coming to help me for about 5 hours yesterday afternoon.
She has been a blessing & wonderful helper this past week as I prepared for this big event.
My downline & dear friend Judy was also a blessing 
& helped do some of my Big Shot cutting for me too.
I couldn't have done it all without their help.
Thanks to everyone for a great day of stamping & letting me share my love with each of you!!
Mark October 25th, 2014 on your calendar now 
& plan to join me for my Fall Stamp 'Til You Cramp event! 

Ok.....gotta run......lots to do yet before we head to Des Moines.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment