Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

"Hooray"!!!

Good morning!
Here is a quick post.
This is another card from my 'All Occasions' card class.
It is a cool card that could be used for many different occasions.
And how can you go wrong with 'Gorgeous Grunge'.
That has to be one of my all time favorite sets.
'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Geometrical'
cs:  Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy & Soft Suede
supplies:  Chevron Punch, dimensionals

Ok-
I am praying I have good mojo today!
I'm going to be a stamping fool!
I have lots to do to get ready for my workshop tomorrow.
I have some super cute cards planned for everyone joining me to make.
AND I can't wait to see them & share!

The guys are working in the field again today pumping- so I'll have to make lunch for them.
Humm.....now to figure out what should I make?

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment