Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Here is an Easter tri-fold card!

Hello!
Here is another Easter card that I made.
I love the fold!
I've done this fold a few different times & 
it is always a big hit with everyone that is making it.
It is a fun tri-fold card to do.
'Eggstra Spectacular' & 'Delightful Dozen'
cs:  Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit, Watercolor Paper
dp:  Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper
supplies:  Dolies, White Twine, Scalloped Edge Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots
 The top flips up!
And the bottom flips down.

What a beautiful day it was!
We had a really nice Easter with our many of our family at my sister Beckie's.
We also invited Brayden's mom & step-dad (Mike) to join us for Easter Dinner.
And Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy came too.
The kids had fun hunting for Easter Eggs & we all enjoyed yummy food, 
awesome weather & wonderful company! 
We missed a few that couldn't come- but were thinking of them.

Deke is gone to meetings all morning.
There is no school for Sigourney today due to Spring Break.
So I'm a stamping fool all day again today!
I've got some super cute cards that I've been creating for my upcoming 
'Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp'- 
which is this coming Saturday!
It is going to be a long week here getting ready for it.
But- I always love sharing though & 
look forward to seeing everyone that is joining me on Saturday!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment