Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

An elegant wedding card.....

Good morning!
Here is another card everyone made at my 'All Occasions' card class.
This card is similar to a one that I made for Brayden's mom & Mike's wedding last August.
I love how you can add this fun border to a card using the 
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch!
Isn't it just so pretty!
 'Label Love'
cs:  Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies: Big Shot, Mosaic Embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Artisan label Punch

We had a busy day yesterday!
Made lunch for the guys working here in the field pumping.
While the boys napped I got stamp orders from Erin's party sorted & bagged 
& the twins & I delivered them to her.
I took the twins home last evening & ate supper with them & tired to help Manda- 
as Steve is gone for work this week.
Deke worked pumping until late.

Thankfully I am feeling a little better today. 
I'm not 100%- but at least have my voice back, my throat isn't as sore & my couch is much better.
I am still very tired though.

Tonight I'll be stamping the night away working on things for my workshop on Sunday.

Hoping I have good mojo.
I have lots of fun things planned!

I am headed out now to get the boys.....gotta run.

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment