Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A 'Happy Day' with 'Zoo Babies'!

Good morning!
Here is a cute 'Zoo Babies' card that I made for my class last month.
Isn't he cute!
And I love the Coastal Cabana with the Smokey Slate.
It is just a great color combination.
 'Zoo Babies' & 'Happy Day'
cs:  Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Smokey Slate
supplies:  Big Shot, Alphabet Press embossing folder, Basic Pearls, Paper Snip, dimensionals

Brayden & Nathan were here last night.
The guys worked in the shop & have the race car ready to go for tonight.
If the weather is decent I might go & take all of the boys.
We'll see how the day goes & decide later.
Manda has parent/teachers conferences tonight & Steve has dance pictures to edit-
so I'll have the twins. 
Brayden was trying hard to talk his dad into letting him go racing tonight too.
I just pray that the 52 Team has a good night!
They have spent alot of hours in the shop lately fixing the car from Saturday nights mishap.

I've been a stamping fool.....
Maddison's invites are just about all done & she will be here this afternoon to get them.
They turned out cute & she was pleased with them!
I will get a photo of them & post it sometime soon.

We had a late night last night on the farm, thus making it a short night of sleep.
Our semi driver was late getting here due to waiting to unload a prior load.
It was after midnight when we got in.

I'm off this morning to Manda's to get the boys.

I hope you have WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment