Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A beautiful Faux Patina technique card.....

Good morning!
WOW!
We had a super fun day stamping yesterday at my Annual Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp.
Lots of great friends, neat cards & yummy food!
What more could you ask for?
This is the Faux Patina technique card that everyone made.
Isn't it beautiful!
 'Simply Sketched' (hostess set), 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Rose Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
ink:  Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Early Espresso, Versamark pad, Crumb Cake
markers:  Old Olive, Rose Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, sponges, sponge dauber, Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Multi-purpose Glue, Brayer, Artisan Label Punch, Ticket Due Builder, dimensionals
 +++++++++++++++++++
Here is a Faux Patina tutorial that I found on how on line to learn how do this awesome technique.
 Click here!

NOTES:  
*I brayered by ink on so that I got more of an even color.
*I used the largest splatter from the 'Gorgeous Grunge' stamp set to stamp onto my card with the Versamark ink pad inside of rubbing my versarmark pad onto my cardstock piece.
If you have any questions- let me know!!!
+++++++++++++++++
I am headed off soon to spend the day picking up 
& cleaning up from my class yesterday.
Gotta run....

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment