Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

you make me HAPPY!

Good morning!
Here is a quick post......
This is another card I made the other night using the Sale-a-bration set- 
'See Ya Later'!
It is the same colors & stamp set as a card I posted a few days ago-
but I just did a different layout with it. 

'See Ya Later' (SAB)
cs:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
marker:  Summer Starfruit
dp:  Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Starburst framelits, 
Sweet Sorbet Accessories (Summer Starfruit Twine), sponge, 
Cupcake Builder Punch, dimensionals, glue dot

What a fun day I had stamping with everyone at Jo's party yesterday!
Today I'm off to Erin's party!

I'm excited to see everyone there too!
 I'm off now to finish cutting card stock & packing up to head out.

We got more snow last night.
Thankfully it is only a dusting.
The ground is all covered & white again though.
Surely this is the last snow we are going to have, 
as Spring will be here this week!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment