Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

'See Ya Later' is an awesome Sale-a-bration set!

Good morning!
Here is a fun card that I made last night.
I think that this Sale-a-bration stamp set 'See Ya Later' is so much fun!
A dear demonstrator friend that is a side line & on my Iowa Inkers downline Face Book private group, posted a photo of a card she created using this stamp set & these colors.
So I played & came up with this fun card!
I told Kimberly when she posted her card that I loved it!
That it was my colors!
So thanks Kimberly for inspiring me in creating this card.

'See Ya Later' (SAB)
cs:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
marker:  Summer Starfruit
dp:  Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, On Film framelits, Starburst framelits, 
Sweet Sorbet Accessories (Summer Starfruit Twine), sponge, Cupcake Builder Punch, dimensionals, glue dot

What a chilly & windy day it was yesterday.
Sure wasn't nice enough to go out & play- that is forsure.
We got our piggies sold & Deke make it to his night meeting in time.
I spent the night stamping & working on my upcoming 'All Occasions' card class.
WOW- I have some cool cards planned to share with everyone joining me 
for this upcoming fun annual event.

Our heartfelt sympathy goes to the Seeley family.
Steve's great-grandma Cox from Albia passed away last night.

Deke is in the office this morning.
Then home to finish getting things ready for our baby piggies that will be arriving tomorrow morning.
The boys are already excited that they get to go out to help Papa farm.
And we have a sick little boy (Drake) today too.....
he has a fever, not eating & just doesn't feel good.
So I'll be taking him to the Dr.

I have 8 boxes of stamps that my UPS man Chase has brought in the past 2 days
& he is suppose to bring more today.
It is always so much fun looking at all of the Stampin' Up! products that everyone has ordered.
It is kind of like Christmas- seeing everyone else gifts!
So I am going to be a busy bee sorting them all tonight.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment