Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh, Happy MONDAY!

Good morning!
Here is a quick post.....

This is another one of the cards that everyone stamping with me in March got to make!
It is bright & cheery!!
A perfect card for many different occasions!
 Sometime soon I hope to have time to catch up on the supply lists on my posts!

Karen & Kathy were great hostesses yesterday!!
I'm glad that so many joined us & spent their afternoon stamping with me.
We had a great time!

We have another busy week here!
I'm off to get everything carried into my Stamp Studio from yesterday's class- 
so I'm ready for the boys when they get here soon. 
(I just unloaded the car last night & have everything sitting in our family room right now.)
I have piles to get done this week.
I don't even know where to start!
Praying I can do it all!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment