Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

More 'Petite Petals'

Hello!
Here is a quick post......
This is one of my cards everyone joining me for my upcoming 
'All Occasions' 40 Card Class will be making.
If you are one of my customers that is registered  for this big annual class- 
aren't you excited to get to make this beautiful card!
Wait until you see the rest of them!
 I will update this with a supply list sometime by the first part of next week.
I'll continue to post new cards for the next few days, but won't have supplies with them.
I'm a cutting machine burning the midnight oil (or should I just say - not sleeping) 
trying to get everything cut for my upcoming 40 card class.  

I'll spend my day with the boys today.
When they leave late this afternoon- I'll go get the key to the hall I'm renting for the weekends class.
While I'm there I'm going to set up tables & chairs too.
Then head home to start cutting card stock again!
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment