Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

It is 'Springtime Hello'

Hello!
Woo Hoo-
Spring is only 8 days away!
Oh I can't wait for the sunshine & warmer temps so we can go outside & play.
So with Spring in mind, here is a cute card I created last night.
 'Springtime Hello'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
markers:  Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
supplies:  Scalloped Edge punch, Angled Topper Tag Punch, Small Oval punch, Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder (SAB)

This morning we are busy on the farm, as we are getting baby piggies delivered. 
The boys are excited about getting to go out & help Papa.
Plus are excited about Kurt & Joe delivering them to us.

Tonight I'm headed out on my normal stamp delivery run.
Then home to stamp & work on cards for my 2 workshops 
I have this weekend & my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes. 

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment