Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Here is a Birthday wish on a chalkboard!

Good morning!
Here is one of the cards everyone joining me for my March 
workshops will be making.
Isn't this chalkboard technique so cool!
 It is a fun fold too!!

I will update this with a supply list sometime soon.

Yesterday was a crazy day- but we did alot & survived!
The boys & I enjoyed our movie night with my Great G'ma Fern's yummy Carmel Popcorn!
Manda & Steve came to get the twins about 9:30, 
as their fund raiser got done a little earlier than they thought it would.
Brayden stayed all night.
I cut card stock after I got him to bed & all of the toys picked up.
We all had a fun evening together!

I'm off to get things finished up for today's workshop & head out soon.
 I will drop Brayden off at his moms on my way to Hiawatha.

I'm looking forward to seeing Karen & Kathy & all of their friends at my Stampin' Party today!
This chalkboard card is one that everyone will get to make with me today!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment