Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy 30th Anniversary to us!

Wow!
Happy 30th Anniversary to us!
I can't believe it has been that many years since we said "I do!"
I'm so blessed to be married to such an awesome guy & my best friend.
I love you tons Deke!
 'Hearts A Flutter' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Real Red & Whisper White
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Real Red ribbon, Word Window Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, dimensionals & glue dots

This card is another one that everyone got to make at my 'All Occasions' card class.
Isn't it pretty!
And a perfect card to give to Deke today as we celebrate our special day!
 
Yesterday I spent the morning washing dishes from my 'All Occasions' card class
& unpacking some of the things I took-
coffee pot, plates, cups, napkins, silverware, etc.
Then I took the afternoon OFF!
I went to Donnellson racing with 3 of my favorite guys-
Deke, Nathan & Brayden.
Ryan & Mark went with us too!
It was a windy dust bowl there.
Nathan started 12th & finished 7th.
Luckily we got the car home all in one piece.
Was it good racing- NO!
But it was a wonderful day spent with my guys!
And I'm glad I got to go.

Today the boys & I will run errands- Recycle Center & then visit my mom & Aunt Virginia.
This afternoon I'll work on emptying more boxes I carried in from my class on Saturday while the boys nap.
Then our kids are coming for supper tonight.
I'm going to make Lasagne & Garlic Bread....nothing fancy- but easy to do.
I'm also going to try to squeeze in hair cuts for Steve & Brayden too while they are here.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment