Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Another wedding invitation......

Good morning!
Here is another wedding invitation I created.
'Gorgeous Grunge'?
Yep......this stamp set is just for any occasion isn't it!
I will update this post with a supply list sometime soon!!

Well- I survived my busy day yesterday & gearing up for another one!
I have a whole kitchen counter full of grocery that I need to finish getting put away.
(I only put away the cold/frozen things last night as I was too tired to do it all.)
I don't think Brayden will want to go grocery shopping with G'ma & Papa 
again for awhile- although he was really good & patient.
And he was lots of help when we got home too!
He is such my little man.
Manda & the twins will be here today, as we are making 
3 roasters full of Cheesy Potatoes for Megan's benefit tonight.
Then-
My boys are having a slumber party with G'ma tonight.
I promised Brayden we'd watch a movie & make G'ma Fern's homemade carmel popcorn. 
So I'm looking forward to my evening with my boys!
Wonder what movie they will pick out?
I'm sure they will all have a different one they want to watch.

Manda & Steve have Megan's benefit to help with & attend.
And Deke has the Republican County Convention that he'll be going to.
I have spent hours cutting for my big class on Sunday & still have lots more to do!
I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight forsure.
I look forward to spending my afternoon with everyone & sharing my love of stamping!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment