Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

A lovely wedding invitation......

 Good morning!
I've been working on designing some wedding invitations.
Here is one of them that I came up with that I really like!
I love this fold & have done it before for wedding invites.
Actually this same layout was my Founders Swap in Sept. 2012.
See it HERE!
'Mr. & Mrs.' & 'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Accents Bigz Clear Die, 
Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (retired), 
Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, dimensionals
 (Note:  I am using a retired embossing folder- sorry!)
This is what it looks like opened up.
The front flap folds down.

Gosh.....we were suppose to just get a dusting of snow yesterday, 
but instead got at least a couple of inches. 
Thankfully it has stopped & suppose to be a nice day today!

Tonight is Stampin' Night at our home!
I have a house full of ladies coming to stamp with me 
& looking forward to spending my evening with all of them!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment