Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog......coming soon!!

Woo Hoo!
It is the 2014 Catalog Premiere.
Stampin’ Up! is trying new things & this is one of them!!  
This year to celebrate the launch of the new catalog they are hosting a premiere party in movie theaters across the U.S.  
It’s for demonstrators only.  
Oh- what a wonderful way to share the excitement of the NEW Catalog!


You can join my Iowa Inkers team now!
It isn't too late to buy the Kit.
And then you can join me at the Catalog Premiere on 04/28 @ 6:00 p.m. in Des Moines, Iowa!
(As I'm hoping to get my schedule rearranged to be able to attend.)
 Stampin’ Up! has really made it easy for you to save during Sale-a-Bration- 
until next Monday- 3/31/14.
For just $99, you can choose $150 of Stampin’ Up! product – with Free Shipping!  
Isn't that awesome!
You can contact me for more information.
Joining is easy & you do it right on line from my demonstrator website.
Click on 'JOIN THE FUN' in the upper right hand corner.
It is so easy! 

NOTE:
The New Catalog goes live to customers on June 1st!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment