Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sweet Baby!

Good morning!
Here is a sweet baby card that I made last night for some very dear friends of ours 
that just had another baby boy last week. 
He looks precious in the photos I've seen of him & can't wait to meet him in person.
 
As many of you know, Crumb Cake is one of my favorite colors 
& as hard as I tried to not use it- I just couldn't resist.
And of course I used one of my favorite stamp sets too- 'Gorgeous Grunge'!
That is a stamp set that is so versatile & works for all kinds of styles of cards!
 'Baby, We've Grown', 'Simply Stars' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
marker:  Marina Mist
supplies:  Paper Snips & Dimensionals

It looks like we are in for another snow storm today that is heading our way.
I pray that it doesn't hit us hard.
There are lots of unconfirmed reports on how much snow we'll be getting this round.
It is already raining/sleeting now as I'm posting this.
What oh what will it be like in a few hours?
And Spring is how many days away?????

I'm planning to enjoy my day with the boys today.
 Papa will be home to eat lunch with us for a change!
They both really need hair cuts- so maybe we'll get that accomplished too. 

(weather permitting)
Deke has another meeting tonight.
So while he is there I am going to go to town to some friends home for abit to
 use their shop & clean out my car.
Then hopefully I will be home in time to do some more stamping.
Oh my- I have LOTS to do! 

I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment